Yep. It’s that time of year again—the last day of the summer hols. Back to school tomorrow. There’ll be tears, and there’ll be tantrums, and there’ll no doubt be one or two that simply refuse to leave the house come the morning… The kids probably aren’t too happy about going back, either. (Boom-tish.)
The first few days are always a bit fraught, but it doesn’t take long for teachers to get to know the children in their class. However, it’s always more interesting to see how well the children know the teacher by the end of the year. In the last of this mini-series of blog posts, Rob Small shares his list of things the children in his class learned last year… judging by this, his lot seemed to have a pretty good handle on him.
27 things my class have learnt:
- At the start of the year we learnt about the Rainforest the plants are medisences.
- We learnt about anglo-Saxons
- To use long sentences.
- If your mean then you’l have no friend’s.
- I taught Mr Small how to say soup in Polish.
- I learnt how to do data handerling.
- I learnt How to play ruby
- The Romans wernt as cool as I thought.
- The aceint Egyptions are before the romons
- Maths does not need to be + – x /
- I learned that Mr Small was in the olimpics.
- I learnt that you need a sharp needle to sew.
- I learnt that time fly’s by when I have fun
- Mr Small likes phisical egucation.
- We learnt that Egyptian mummifying is gruesome.
- My techer is kind
- Mr Small do PE with us
- Mr Small knows French
- I like books.
- Mr Small thinks he has cool socks.
- Adverbs don’t always end in ly.
- Mr Small sometimes wears a bowties
- We learnt aboat Anglo Saxons
- I learnt about water safety
- It’s only about taking part.
- I know that solids liquids and gases can be converted into each other.
- Learn your maths.